Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Moving Day....

A lot of mixed emotions today. We're moving the two older boys out to college. They both are going to the same college so that makes things a bit easier, and it is only about 2 hours away. It's still somewhat surreal that none of the older kids will be living at home full time this year. It will be so quiet...maybe not.

Right now it looks like a tornado hit the inside of the house with the hustle and bustle of getting the boys things ready to move out to the vehicles...clearly I'm not helping with this part since I'm here writing. Picture a slight smirk on my face at the thought of that. But alas the work will really begin when we get to their respective living quarters for the school year. Undoubtedly there will be a lot of traipsing up and down stairs with full boxes. I will chalk it up to my exercise workout for the day.

Tonight the feeling in the house may be somewhat forlorn without them here....

No comments:

Post a Comment