Monday, December 12, 2011

Keeping things in perspective....

            I have been neglecting my blog lately, not with out good reason though. This time of year brings with it faithfulness, family, good cheer, reflection, colder weather, and a lot of hustle and bustle.

            This passed weekend for example, was spent celebrating my grand baby's first birthday.


I put together a video memorializing her first year and couldn't stop crying while I did it. Time just flies so quickly. It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating her mother's first birthday! 

So while preparing for my grand baby's birthday, as well as the holiday season, the wee one's and I are still trying to get through some school prior to taking some time off for our Christmas break.


As well as trying to get in some out door time too!


This season can get hectic and we are all susceptible to losing track of the most important things; The reason for the season and our families, so I try to remind myself at those hectic busy moments and take time to reflect  to keep things in perspective. 

~Rik 


No comments:

Post a Comment