Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blog Hops

            Tis the weekend! For us it will be filled with birthday parties, and family fun! My hubby of course plans to watch football! As a matter of fact the birthday party he is taking my son to is a tail gate college football game party! Super cool for them! I'm taking my daughter to a gymnastics party :)
            I just wanted to take a minute though and talk about Blog Hops. I love them! I have "met" so many other people through Blog Hops that have introduced me to a plethora of information and ideas, as well as some just making me smile and brightening my day! Because I have started participating in more and more of them I wanted to share their hops with anyone else who wants to too. I'm dedicating a page in my blog to list some of my favorite hops so far. One day I may even host a hop myself, but for now, check out the page and hop on board!  http://cordialchaos.blogspot.com/p/blog-hops.html

            Also, if you want to add your hop to the list, let me know and I'll add it to the page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment