Friday, November 18, 2011

Favorite pics of the week

The first pic I actually took Saturday, but I've worked on it over the week so we'll call it this week! I love the expression on his face but the picture itself isn't as clear as I'd like given the fact that he was shaking his head at me and telling me not to take his picture;

                                           This is the original pic:

This is with some texture to it to give it that canvas look:

This is the black and white version:
I think I like the textured one best....

Here's my other favorite pic of the week;
Meet Shaw Shaw Ming Ming. She was absent from Cat School earlier in the week, but we love her just the same!
It's been a kitty sort of a week :)

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Linked up at:







Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday

and then, she {snapped}

Happily Mother After

No comments:

Post a Comment