Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HSBAPost.com Blog Awards, Voting time!


Wow! I was so surprised and honored to be nominated in not only one but nine categories in the HSBAPost 7th Annual Blog Awards! Being a new blogger has been a learning experience as well as an evolving thing for me. This has been the beginning of a new adventure with my family as well. I feel privileged and blessed to be able to homeschool my kids and get inspiration from other people as well as inspire others along the way!
Following are the categories that I have been fortunate enough to be nominated for, please click on the links to vote :)

Favorite Homeschool mom Blog

Best Blog Design

Best Photos Blog

Best crafts, Plans, Projects Blog

Best Encourager Blog

Best Homeschool Vlogger

Best Homeschool Variety Blog

Best New Homeschool Blog

Best Homeschooling natural Field trip Blog

Thank you again for the nominations and support!!!! Much love to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment