Monday, November 28, 2011

Reflecting on Thanksgiving....

With Thanksgiving now behind us, I feel the need to reflect. Thanksgiving weekend is always such a busy time for us, with family and normally multiple feasts. It is such a wonderful time of year. No gift exchanges, just an amazing opportunity to spend time with what for me is the most important thing in the world, family! My family is what I feel most blessed for, my family is what I'm most thankful for, my family is what I hold most precious in my life! I wish my mom, as well as my sister and her family could have been here also, they live in a different state so weren't able to celebrate with us here in the Midwest. So here's a glimpse at our Thanksgiving;







I am thankful everyday for my family!
I hope everyone's thanksgiving was as wonderful and full of family love as ours was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment