Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!!



Thank you so much to Breena at Life As This Mommy Knows It! I am so honored!


The Versatile blogger award goes to blogs that are newly discovered and offer some fun or inspiring ideas.

The Rules
* Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
* Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
* Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award!


So here are seven things about me:
1. I married my best friend. I spent some time at the beginning of our relationship trying to push him away, but lucky for me he didn't take the hint ;)
2. I have 6 spectacular kids that make me cherish life, have confidence in my decisions while at the same time question some, want to be a better person, and never think I know everything so therefore be open minded to new information and adventures. 
5. I love new adventures, especially if I can share it with my family.
4. I live in and love the Midwest but think I will always be a California girl at heart!
5. I love taking pictures and carry my camera with me pretty much everywhere I go.
6. I have started writing many books and have yet to finish one.
7. I love my granddaughter, and love being a grandma, but just don't feel old enough to hold that title.
 
Here are my fifteen newly discovered (to me) blogs;

Choosing only 15 blogs that are inspiring or informational that I plan to revisit in a world of so many great blogs was very difficult! Please check out the blogs that I've listed, they stood out to me, hopefully you will find them valuable too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment