Friday, February 17, 2012

366 Days of Pictures in 2012!-Day 47 & 48

This picture a day is harder than I thought it would be. I do normally have my camera with me. I even normally take several pictures a day....but there are those days that my life seems to take me in different directions that I'd like to go. Day 47 left me without a picture taken, and in the evening just too tired to seek one out. But, alas, I will not give up! I'll post three pictures for day 48 to try to make up for no picture on day 47!

The wee ones and I took a trip to the post office today to upgrade their passport cards to passport books for a trip to Cancun this summer. On the way home the sky looked so beautiful that we couldn't resist stopping and admiring it. It is so hard to believe it's winter with the way the weather's been. The wee ones have barely used their winter coats!



Then movie night;


I seem to be having a boy week! The girl went on a sleep over with her friends tonight so the boy and I got to have some much needed mom and son alone time. We went out to dinner and are currently enjoying watching  


                                                            Happy weekend!!!

Linked up at:


 
PhotoStory FridayGive me your best shot at Better in Bulk

No comments:

Post a Comment