Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursdays...


I do believe I'm feeling like we've gotten relatively (I use the word "relatively" lightly) back into a routine. Thursdays have always been a very busy day for us and this fall is no different. We're back to our Thursday schedule (the kids take classes at a facility that offers enrichment classes to HS kids). This year on the docket is Guitar, a Science Experiments class, Biology, Art, Drama, Martial Arts, Gymnastics, a class based on FIAR, and a class about Medieval times. After we get home there's enough time to inhale some dinner, then off to Football and Cheer leading! Is it scary that I'm feeling really good about the day right now? Feeling a little tired, but accomplished.....

Just an after thought...here's a great book that I felt hit home. It was recommended to me by a woman in a home school group that I belong to, it's definitely worth reading...

Hold On to Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More Than Peers

No comments:

Post a Comment