Thursday, January 19, 2012

366 Days of Pictures in 2012!-Day 19


I was watching the wee ones (from the safety of my heated home) play in the snow today. While they thought that I wasn't watching they were trying to sled down the slide in our back yard, probably not the best of ideas. Fortunately, they thought better of it before I had to say something (and before someone broke a bone). Once they boy realized that I was watching (and had my camera) he had to try to look cool. He took off the snow hat and gave me "a look". Gotta love a boy who's 8 going on 14.

While fooling around with the picture on photo shop I thought it looked nice in black and white, however I also liked the red of the sled.

As much as I'm dreaming of sunshine and warm weather, I do value this time that they like to play in the snow together.

Linked up at:



Thursday Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment