Wednesday, January 25, 2012

366 Days of Pictures in 2012!-Day 25


Our last day at the water park. Thankfully the hubby was feeling at least most of the way better and able to play. We tried to make the most of our last day and went on every ride in the park at least once. 

The kids did start out the day playing freeze tag with some of the new friends that they met. That, however, was quickly replaced by the water park! Even I rode all of the rides (you won't see any pictures of that though).

A fabulous time was had by all! At the end of the day I'll be glad to be sleeping in my own bed tonight though. The time we had, even despite the hubby's sickness, will be a cherished memory in my heart forever!

We all can't wait until next year's Unschooler's Water Park Gathering. We had such a great time that I do believe we may even make another trip to Kalahari before then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment