Monday, January 2, 2012

366 Days of Pictures in 2012!

            Many people make resolutions for the new year. I do too. Every year I say that I'm going to lose weight, get healthy, etc. This year I have resolved myself to take at least one picture a day every day for 366 days!

            I have seen many people do 365 day photography challenges. Many months ago I had decided that I was going to do a year long photography challenge starting the first of the year. I have truly admired those who have taken on this task. I'm going to do the best that I can to step up to that challenge and post at least one picture a day for the rest of the year. Unfortunately, I did not post starting yesterday, fortunately I did take photographs yesterday! So my first post is actually for day 1 and 2. So here goes!

Day 1-1/1/2012:
I love watching the kids playing with their Christmas gifts after Christmas. This is my son dancing along to the Black Eyed Peas Experience on WII. My other son was also playing along but hid upon seeing the camera.

Day 2-1/2/2012:

It's a bit of a tradition in Casa Chaos that after New Years we "puzzle". Yes that's "puzzle" as a verb! I very much enjoy puzzling! It is extremely relaxing and everyone young and old can join in! This particular puzzle is a 2000 piece jobby that will take some time to finish. My older boys leave to go back to college on Sunday so hopefully we'll finish before then!

So here's to the start of my 366 day photo challenge for myself. Maybe you should challenge yourself too! It doesn't have to be photos, maybe your passion is drawing pictures. just challenge yourself to do something that YOU love consistently everyday in 2012!

Happy 2012 from all of us here at 
Casa Chaos!



No comments:

Post a Comment