Sunday, January 29, 2012

366 Days of Pictures in 2012!-Day 28 and 29

I didn't get a chance to get on my computer to post pics yesterday, but I did take them, so today's post will be both Day 28 and Day 29!

Day 28


My hubby was driving ahead of me by about five miles or so. He called me and described the snow covered weeds, looking somewhat like stalagmites. 

When I came driving by I had to agree, and stop to shoot! Even though I was driving on empty.

When I pulled the shots that I took up on the computer I thought this one would look best in black and white.

Day 29


This is our very own Doc Holiday (Doctor Digs as the wee ones call him). He was trying to decide whether or not to venture out into the storm. In the end he thought better of it and came back inside where it's warm. I was still in a black and white mood when I brought this shot up on Photo Shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment